Melting Gold In an induction furnace
Industry customers include DENTISTS, JEWELERS, PAWN BROKERS, AND WE BUY GOLD OPERATIONS. Come sell us your gold and get the most cash for the scrap metal. We will pay you instantly. If you send in your gold, we will walk you through the process to make sure you are completely satisfied with your selling decision.
We have a full in-house assaying and smelting facility and can have smelt, assay, melt and give you cash within 30 minutes. Up to 97 percent of the gold price Alex Lexington’s mission is to pay the most for your gold and to pay the industry customers the highest percentage of the gold as possible.. Based on client’s volume of gold to sell, we can customize a percentage for you. Sell us all of your scrap gold, gold teeth, dental gold, silver, platinum and palladium metals and we will give you cash.
At Alex Lexington we are gold buyers who cater to those in the industry. We offer these services both locally and by phone. We pride ourselves on providing our industry customers with a safe and honest environment to conduct business. As veterans in the industry, we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and relationships.
Since we have our own in-house smelting facility, you can watch your gold and silver jewelry lots melt and be prepared for assaying. For those clients who are not based in the Atlanta area, we can record the assaying and smelting process for your gold upon request.
Please call us today and find out more about why you should sell your gold scrap metal to Alex Lexington. We are honest and reliable and will make sure you get paid your cash instantly. To find out more about shipping your gold to us, please call us today at 404.815.8893.
Precious Metals Refining Do’s and Don’ts
- Visit your refiner. Get an understanding of their operation. They should be willing to show and explain their process. Find out if the company actually refines or sells to another company.
- Watch a few of your lots being melted and prepared for sampling
- Separate your scrap and keep records. Compare each return with previous shipments to develop a history of shipments.
- Ship to a refiner just because he has a truck in your area. Reliable shippers such as UPS, Federal Express, and even the USPS can take registered shipments up to 75 pounds and $25,000 in value and can usually get the shipment to your refiner faster.
- Sell your scrap to a broker who estimates its value and pays you cash. His margin more than exceeds the money you’d save by cheating Uncle Sam on your income tax.
- Hold your refining because you think the prices of precious metals are going up. Have your metals refined and held by the refiner or returned to you, because it is easier to sell the pure product quickly than to market the unknown scrap..
- Rejoice if you receive a much larger return than you expected in your floor sweeps or sinks. It is usually an indication that your plant is performing inefficiently since waste should be kept to a minimum and collected at the tool, bench, or polishing tanks.